Theories of the Aether
Articles relating to the Emergence
Aether-Drift Velocity and Kinematic Ether
Web Publication by Mountain Man Graphics,
Australia - Southern Winter 2004
Publication Details ...
A new optical method of the first order is proposed and implemented for measurements the ether-drift velocity and kinematic viscosity of ether.
A value of the kinematic viscosity of ether is calculated. The results of the statistically significant measurements are obtained. The following parameters are measured:
Observability, reproducibility and repeatability of ether drift effects are shown in the experiments which have been carried out in various geographical conditions with the help of various methods of measurements and in various ranges of the electromagnetic waves.
The results of the work are not in contradiction with the rules of the initial hypothesis and can be considered as experimental acknowledgement of the representations on the existence in nature of ether - material medium responsible for the electromagnetic waves propagation.
It is shown that the negative results of Michelson - Morley experiments can be explained by low sensitivity of measuring instruments.
Thus, today there are four positive experiments.
These four experiments are executed in various points of globe
with the help of three various methods of measurements:
1) optical interferometer of the 2nd order D.C.Miller 1925-1926, USA, Cleveland, Mt Wilson;
2) optical interferometer of the 2nd order A.A.Michelson, F.G.Pease, F.Pearson, 1929, USA, Mt Wilson;
3) radio interferometer of the 1st order Yu.M.Galaev, 1998-1999, Ukraine, Kharkov;
4) optical interferometer of the 1st order Yu.M.Galaev, 2001-2002, Ukraine, Kharkov.
The results of these four experiments do not contradict each other
and do not contradict a hypothesis about existence in a nature of the ether
- the material medium which is responsible for propagation of electromagnetic waves.