Hymns of Thayumanavar
Wreath: When is the Day to be?
 The Order of Tativas (11/27)
When is the day to be
That the seven Vidya Tattvas (1) fleeing in fear,
I taste of the Pure Transcendental Joy.
 The Seven Higher Principles of Existence above the 24 Material Principles are:
(1) K__a__l__a__i__: Particle of limitation in respect of action;
(2) K__a__l__a__: Time or limitation in succession of past, present and future;
(3) N__i__y__a__d__h__i__: Order or limitation of what ought to be done
and what ought not to be done;
(4) V__i__d__y__a__: Limitation of Knowledge;
(5) R__a__g__a__: Limitation by desire;
(6) P__u__r__u__s__a__: The Jiva or Soul in enjoyment of the Tattvas;
(7) M__a__y__a__: The Principle that throws a veil over pure consciousness
or imparts differentiated Knowledge;
Purusa is sometimes reckoned as the 25th in the lower
category of Material Principles, and then these seven
are reckoned as Six.